Good Bye 2009

Hi friends, say good bye to 2009 and welcome 2010. So enjoy , every last moment of 2009. I share some experiences of my with you guys .
2009 is not a very good for me. This year, i can lost my good friend. His name is Gourav bedi a good personality , dashing look boy but before 6 month he met with an accident and unfortunately he's not more. So i pray to god Please provide peace to his soul. And after that My grandfather met with an heart attack. He is a very good person and Holy also. He loves me very much but as according to old proverb " Jaane Vale ko kaun rok sakta hai" and i thought this is right .So , that's my story . I think that Death and Life are the two sides of the same coin and we all have to admit this truth of life. So , at the end i wish u a very very "Happy New Year" and this year brings happiness for you .BBYE...................................

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dedicated to My Love